What Winter Means to Me

by

- Coming home from school and sitting in front of my portable heater.
- Listening to the Erik Satie radio station on Pandora.
- Always wearing leggings under my skinny jeans.
- My Oxford boots.
- My blue yarn sweater with a scarf.
- Static hair..
- Fun nights at the live music coffee shop with my sisters.
- Middle-parted hair.
- Long hair!
- Maxi dresses.
- Starbucks pumpkin spice latte.
- And lastly...my grandparents visiting from Jordan! This is my most favorite part. Fingers crossed that they'll visit again this year.

Here is a picture that kind of sums up the season for me:


Why does it sum up the winter-time? Well, my hair is parted in the middle, I'm wearing my yarn sweater and my scarf, I'm wearing skinny jeans with leggings beneath them paired with my Oxford boots, I no doubt listened to Erik Satie that day, I most likely had static hair, and I can assure you that I went straight home and sat in front of my heater. Oh, and this was taken during a trip to Target when my grandparents and uncle were here! I remember it being such an amazing time.

Winter just makes me so happy! So much love during that season. Please, winter, get here soon!